• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    House May Refer January 6 Committee Members for Prosecution https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-january-6-committee-members-for-prosecution/

Screenshot_20240315_075149_Breitbart.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Yep… I’m probably a bit too hopeful

the spineless uniparty will do nothing

and since the DOJ is owned by whoever is controlling FJB… absolutely nothing will happen with any criminal referral

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Yep… I’m probably a bit too hopeful

the spineless uniparty will do nothing

and since the DOJ is owned by whoever is controlling FJB… absolutely nothing will happen with any criminal referral
    Yep. Even on the rare occasion that they get one right, they find that
    "No reasonable jury would convict..." or
    "Unlikely to get a conviction as he is an elderly well-meaning man with a poor memory"...
    Tripe.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Well, it is election season. How else is this idiot going to get reelected? It's tough to develop real conservative legislation when you're constantly meeting with lobbyists and big money donors. Might as well start swinging for the fences.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Putting it right here. It will not happen. Republicans barely have a majority at 219:213. We will lose a seat when Ken Buck steps down and his seat could is not guaranteed to be filled by a Republican during the special election. What politician just up and quits like that? He’s not under investigation or anything. It just takes a few more antitrumpers to do the same thing, and it all falls to the Dems. I’ve been wondering about the whole Santos thing too. Seems very odd the Rebublicans were lock step with the Dems, and the special election to replace him gave his seat to a Democrat. But, the Bob Menendez scandal which is much worse, got no attention from either party. The special election for Kevin McCarthy‘s after he stepped away is ripe for Democrat takeover given the state he represented.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I absofuckinglutely love the message and know with 100% certainty it should happen. Liz Cheney belongs in prison along with her corrupt dad.

But there's no fucking way the establishment/left is going to eat their own.....at least not publicly. And make no mistake, the Cheneys are part of the America-hating establishment left along with the Bushes.

Top Bottom