• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/at-least...-in-jazmine-barnes-shooting-death-reports-say

I'm sure we're all familiar with the story of the seven year old girl in Houston being shot. The mom described the shooter as a bearded white man.

As soon as this story broke my BS meter pegged. Then during an interview the mom said she knew the shooter fired all the rounds in his clip. That pegged my BS meter to 11.

How could she know that in a drive by shooting?

Now the real story come out. Take a gander at the "bearded white man".

This mom should be arrested as an accessory to murder.
    ARJ Defense ad

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    First, I’ll say the Fox video accompanying the news article was incredibly lame (at best).

Something is still not right about the information released so far. The police say there is no connection between the shooter and the victims. News article says it may have been “gang related” and that it was a case of ‘mistaken identity’. However victim’s older sister (and mother) says the perp was a white guy with blue eyes. When, in fact, the two bgs were young black men. What’s going on here?

Yes, “Justice for Jazmine”..... beginning with her mother and what the older sister was told to say!

Little girl shot 7am, Sunday morning, December 30th in a WalMart parking lot. Drive by shooting.... strikes me (pardon the pun) as being a little odd....

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My guess, and ONLY a guess, is that when you take the fact that eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable and than consider that the mother may have been brainwashed by the left in to believing all the racist crap they spread (or might simply buy in to intersectionality for the benefits it gives to the supposedly oppressed) she may very well have not got a good look at anyone and her mind created a memory of what she expected to see. An evil white guy.

Could it be something more nefarious? Sure, but I think my guess is more probable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    If by coffee she means drugs then it begins to make sense.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking: drug deal gone wrong.
    What game are the Houston cops playing, putting out this kind of crap explanation?

The mother was 30 years old. The apparent shooter was 24 years old. Contrary to what the cops have to say, I’d say there was a connection (of some kind) between them. She was just trying to protect her “supplier”.

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    My understanding (now) is that the white guy in the truck sped off following the shooters vehicle.
    He has come forward and talked to the police to clear up the confusion.

ETA: Still waiting for Walmart videos...

ZX9RCAM,

Fwiw, WOAI here in SA is reporting that the BLACK driver is "in custody", has admitted his direct involvement in the drive-by shooting/homicide & is reportedly "singing like a canary" about the other people who were involved, too.

yours, satx

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    ZX9RCAM,

Fwiw, WOAI here in SA is reporting that the BLACK driver is "in custody", has admitted his direct involvement in the drive-by shooting/homicide & is reportedly "singing like a canary" about the other people who were involved, too.

yours, satx

Thanks.
    That's pretty much what was stated in the article by the OP, isn't it?

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    ZX9RCAM,

yours, satx
    Mainthreadrule.gif

Attachments

• Mainthreadrule.gif
      Mainthreadrule.gif
      740 KB · Views: 292
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads