Join TexasGunTalk

Avoiding the trans/gay agenda.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Fosty, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandoval

Sandoval Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    It used to be acceptable to tell racial or ethnic jokes, or to use derogatory names for different races. Today, those same activities might get you punched in the throat.

Societal change is inevitable. Some for the better some not. I don't like "agendas" pushed on me either. Otherwise, I'm willing to live and let live (you do you, I'll do me).

Hoji and Younggun like this.
  2. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Got a Y? Male. Born with male genitalia? Yep. With a medical problem? Yep.

Chooses to try the other gender? Mental problem.

308nato likes this.
  3. Sandoval

Sandoval Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Just because you think it's a mental illness doesn't mean the mental health community does. Everything I've read says gender dysphoria is not a mental illness.

4. Charlie

Charlie "I can't think of one thing that I don't know." TGT Supporter

Mar 19, 2008
    Kerr County
    Exactly what is the "mental health community" and why does one have to buy into what they say?

MTA89 likes this.
  5. Charlie

Charlie "I can't think of one thing that I don't know." TGT Supporter

Mar 19, 2008
    Kerr County
    Everybody's a phoking expert these day! I know I am but I can't figure out what I'm an expert of, or in, etc. :green:

toddnjoyce and Davetex like this.
  6. skfullen

skfullen In the woods... TGT Supporter

I believe they are the crowd shouting obscenities about how immoral and unfit Trump is for using obscenities.

MTA89, Davetex and Charlie like this.
  7. Sandoval

Sandoval Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Seriously? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mental+health+community

One doesn't. One has free will. But that doesn't change that gender dysphoria is no longer considered a mental illness.

8. benenglish

benenglish Lifetime Supporter Staff Member Lifetime Member Admin

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    You won't be able to do that. The board software stops you from being able to edit your own posts after a fairly short period of time.

Charlie likes this.
  9. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

So do you support throat punching of anyone that is deemed, or is in fact a racist?

MTA89 likes this.
  10. Mowingmaniac 24/7

Mowingmaniac 24/7 Well-Known

Nov 7, 2015
    If gays would not act militantly superior to straights that'd be a step in the right direction.

If hollywood would stop making any and 'all gays' out to be heros, that'd be another step. Yeah, sure, maybe a few (like straights) are heroes in one way of another, but just being gay doesn't automatically qualify, though hollywood/tv scripts do make them all saintly and superior to straights, which is bs.

Plus, I don't like seeing a guy (as is my right) acting like some over the top flirty, super effeminate behavior that says 'look at me - look at me', I'm just so damn hot...no, you're just gross and I'm sickened when I see this kind of behavior. The same goes for big dykes doing their best to imitate manly, tough guy behavior, though when I see this I just snicker at the foolishness......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.