• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    The lines at the Randall's in Steiner and on Research are crazy. But don't let the crazy lines at the Randall's put you off. The lines at the Hartfield Performing Arts Center on McNeil are non-existent. Go vote!
    ARJ Defense ad

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    The wife and I voted yesterday at the local library. Not much of a line but we live in a fairly small town. It was also 11am so most folks were at work.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Early voter turnout is high, on record setting pace in some areas.

Fox reports that early voting numbers in several battleground states show Republican voters turning out in far greater numbers than Democratic ones.

sucker76

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    I remember 2 years ago that dems turned out in greater numbers for early voting and MSM was guessing it was in the bag until the final moment and repubs voted mostly on Tuesday. Their models were off and they were all surprised. I'm not calling a win until the Wednesday after election day.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I remember 2 years ago that dems turned out in greater numbers for early voting and MSM was guessing it was in the bag until the final moment and repubs voted mostly on Tuesday. Their models were off and they were all surprised. I'm not calling a win until the Wednesday after election day.
    Yes, but can't you hear the sniffling on the left? That's always good to hear.

sucker76

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    Yes it is good to see them in turmoil but like a wounded animal you dont want to back them into a corner or else they lash out. Take the "bombs" for example.

sucker76

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    I'm hoping the same this cycle. More Rs vote on election day and blow the Ds out of the water. I'm just not going to count my chickens before they hatch.

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Polls only tell you what the people who were willing to stand around and answer questions say. Kinda useless data.
    trump-hillary-poll.png

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Did you know this thread is in the Austin Hometown forum and is specifically about wait times at the local polling places?

(Gasp!)

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    9:30 am Burnet county court house. 1 person voting 1 signing in and me 6 staffers so 3 minutes and I was done with my first ever straight Republican ballot.

I just wish I knew decades ago how bad the Dems were going to get so I could have helped stop this crap before it started.

Top Bottom