• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • weiss27md

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Pflugerville, TX
    I am working now but looking for a new job. I like it but I'm looking for a job with either higher pay or better benefits as my benefits are bad. I'm 31 and was in the Marines as an Armored Tank Mechanic. I then worked at Caterpillar as a Mechanic. I have experience with electronics, hydraulics, repairs, and power systems. I like more the mechanical side of things.
    Target Sports

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Have you tried using the Veterans Mentor Network on LinkedIn? Lots of good folks on there that could potentially be able to help you. They helped me out once and didn't even know who I was. Us vets have to take of each other. I don't work down there anymore nor do I have any remaining contacts that would have a spot that you are looking for or I would do what I could. Just avoid those recruiting firms like TekSystems and Apex, they prey on people. Orion International is a recruiting firm that is credible though and only works with veterans, same story with them when I was looking for a job years ago, they found a spot for me and another guy that was a vet that worked there scooped me up once he knew what my MOS was.

Top Bottom