• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    FYI, I just ordered several more steel targets from shootingtargets7. Their 1/4" steel targets are 20% off with code "20%" at checkout. Everything else is 10% off with "10%" at checkout.

They even have some ISIS head targets on sale (cut out like a jihadi, and they sell a stencil separately).

I bought some 1/2" AR500 targets from them several months ago and after a half dozen range trips they've held up well, so I ordered some 1/4" for handgun bay practice.

They sell holders, chains, etc. but it's easy enough to go to home depot and get some chain, cheap D-rings, etc. to hook them up. I DO recommend at least looking at their mounting kit so you can see how to mount them at a slight downward angle for safety (and their mounting kit hardware is pretty cheap, anyway).

If interested, head over to their web site: www.shootingtargets7.com (if you click that link it's a referral link, meaning I get credit for you buying - if you're against that, don't like me, don't appreciate it, etc., just copy/paste the link and go directly there - if you DO click through and buy, I appreciate it and if not I'll never know!).
    Gun Zone Deals

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I've looked at their site.

I'll be buying from shootsteel.com

Fair enough.

Just spoke with them and they said that coupons can't be stacked otherwise they would lose money....but nowehere does it say that :green:

You're not trying to stack, though, just use two different coupons on two different items, right? At least they might combine shipping.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What am I missing? shootsteel's product is more expensive and so is their shipping...

I've used their stuff and was very happy with it. (http://www.shootsteel.com/3-8-ar500-8-static-target-package/) but I'll go with a smaller target.

They offer what I'm looking for. (Targets on proper stands, not swinging gongs. I understand that type may have an application, but not for what, where and how I shoot.)

Shootsteel: Their mounts and stands are very nice. I like the way their targets mount to their mounts better. Stands are heavy enough I haven't had to stake them down. (http://www.shootsteel.com/improved-static-target-hanger/ and http://www.shootsteel.com/static-target-stand/) If you have a couple targets you can stagger them for different scenarios, so they present themselves like an IDPA/USPSA stage, same with left/right vs a gong or gongs hanging from a chain on a stand. (I guess you could have multiple gongs hanging from multiple stands but that takes a lot of space)

Different types of targets for different purposes it seems. If you want a hanging gong, I'm sure they will be just fine.

For what I'm looking for, the shootsteel targets, stands and mounts are better.

Last edited:

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Fair enough.

You're not trying to stack, though, just use two different coupons on two different items, right? At least they might combine shipping.

Technically I was using them on all...but when you offer "20% off of 1/4" targets" "10% off everything for cybermonday" and "15% off for most expensive item" I would think you should say "can't be used together"

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom