Lynx Defense

April 14, 2018: Patriotic Americans Plans Second Amendment Rallies At All State Capitals

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I don't really do social media, but I saw this and figured I'd pass it along for anyone else with similar preferences. I'm not associated with it, not participating in organizing it, and probably can't even make it due to family commitments. I haven't done any kind of vetting on the individuals or groups mentioned in the article, so look at them for yourself and decide if they're crazy or worth playing with for yourself - I am neither endorsing nor warning about them. But it might work better than 24 hour notice. :)

God-given rights are not up for debate, America. It's time we let it be known that even without the Second Amendment in place, our forefathers recognized that our rights come from our Creator in the Declaration of Independence, not from the tyrannical hand of a government that has thumbed its nose at God, His law and our rights.
    362dce758c238130fd752b626522ac21?s=48&d=mm&r=g.jpg
    Tim BrownMarch 23, 2018

A West Virginia man is organizing a national rally at every state capital in the nation in support of the Second Amendment on April 14 of this year.

David Clayton, who worked as a short-order cook in a bar, was talked to by Matthew Simmons about the "Patriot Movement." Clayton, a self-proclaimed lover of history, took some literature and read it and became excited so he decided to look further into the matter.

Mr. Clayton started off in his state in the Three Percenters Original and advanced to Zone Lead and then State Lead, and finally opened up Three Percent Republic in May of 2017 and became the national public relations representative for the group.

Clayton says that he loves the Constitution and has enjoyed his time learning and growing in the movement.

As a result, he has taken it upon himself to encourage constitutionally minded Americans to rally at their state capitals at a time when the Second Amendment is under attack.

Take a listen to this interview on The Liberty Den.

Via The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans Facebook page, Clayton has organized times and places for each rally at each state capital in the united States.

Through the NCCPA's events page, you can find your state and sign up to attend, see how many people are planning to attend or just show up and give your support. The protests are meant to be an exercise of free speech and in no way is to condone any violence.

The organizing of this event that will span several time zones comes even as Marxists and their useful idiots are planning to storm Washington, DC illegally to advance a Communist-style gun grab as they attack the Second Amendment, the Constitution, and the rights of hundreds of millions of Americans.

We must also lend our support to maintaining our liberty and God-given rights. God-given rights are not up for debate, America. It's time we let it be known that even without the Second Amendment in place, our forefathers recognized that our rights come from our Creator in the Declaration of Independence, not from the tyrannical hand of a government that has thumbed its nose at God, His law and our rights.

If you are interested in attending or have questions, please contact David via his Facebook page.

29213823_1664077907010119_3239172688631037952_n.jpg
    Guns International

Top Bottom