Patriot Mobile

Anyone in the Oil Industry? I'm looking to get into it...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Anyone in the Oil industry down here around San Antonio? Or should I say south of SA. I'm looking for an entry position, I would roughneck, but will do almost any job thats pays decent and is willing to over look my lack of experience, and look at how well I learn new things and my work ethic.

I need a new job, been working in the bar industry for 2 years and I'm over it. Tired of "just getting by". It pays the bills and then some, but looking for more of a career now.

I'm 23, went to college for CJ (108 credit hours), but couldn't finish due to financial reasons. Moved to Texas, plan was to try and get a LEO job, but my credit is shit from college and getting a Credit Card when I shouldn't have. But once that CC and student loans are paid I'll be debt free. (I'm follow the Dave Ramsey concept of no CC). :-)

If anyone on here has some hook ups or knows ppl who know ppl, please let me know.

Also open to other careers. Anyone own a business here looking for help or anything, let me know.
    Lynx Defense

Top Bottom