• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vvllbs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    I have a pretty vast assortment of handguns to pick from but my little P32 is probably the only pleasant one to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I have a P32 and it has the stainless steel clip accessory attached to the left-side of the pistol (I'm left-handed). I carry it inside the waistband at about 11 o'clock and the weapon simply disappears. These weapons are light enough for even when there's no belt, even wearing athletic shorts.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I have one. It gets carried occasionally when deep concealment is needed.

It is probably going to a wedding tomorrow.

I don't shoot it as well as my DAO S&W J frames.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I carry a PF9 just about every day - pretty similar but 9mm. Very easy to slip into a pocket holster and slide into my jeans pocket...and it's surprisingly accurate if not exactly pleasant to fire - it's not heavy enough to absorb much recoil.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I carry my Beretta Tomcat sometimes, with Hornady hollow points. Of all my carry guns, it's the only one I've ever shot anyone with, and it did the job.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I was at a south Austin bar on March 18, 2004. A man had threatened my life 3 nights before. As I was leaving the bar, this man came out of a street that joined the bar parking lot. He headed straight for me. I was close enough to the right side door of my truck to reach inside and grab my Tomcat, but no way to get to the drivers side to leave. Long story short, he jumped me, started beating me, and I pulled the Beretta and shot his sorry azz! I was 59 years old at that time, he was on his 30's, and he fought in tuff-man contests. I couldn't have whipped this man on my best day. The bullet hit him in upper arm, just above the elbow, shattering the upper arm bone in three places. After a year of jumping through legal hoops, I was finally no-billed.

BillRedding

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2017
    Colorado Springs, CO
    "...hits count as much as caliber."

IMO, they count MORE, regardless of caliber!

I also have a .32ACP -- a Beretta Tomcat (inox) -- it's my "carry @ home" gun.
    -- BR
    (President, El Paso Open Carry)

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I have one. I got it back when they first came out. The .32 fmj actually has a good showing as an effective stopper - check the research.

When the P3AT was offered, I got one. But the Keltec .32 and the Beretta 3032 sometimes find their wsy into my pocket.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I'll never give up my P32 pistols. Like some others here, I've got a couple Beretta 3032s as well (one Inox and one blue).

As far as what I have loaded, in all .32ACP pistols I own, I put a Buffalo Bore hard-cast lead round in the pipe and the top round in the mag; however, all remaining rounds are FMJ. You never want to suffer rim-lock and it can definitely happen with .32ACP ammo if one is not careful.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I just picked up the Pachmayr sleeve and added the one round grip extension to mine. I think it will make it much more shootable.

vvllbs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    I got the 10 round magazine not too long ago and haven’t tried it out yet

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I got the 10 round magazine not too long ago and haven’t tried it out yet

I have one too. They work well but they kinda kill the pocketability.

Surplus Guy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    Hood County
    I have one. I got it back when they first came out. The .32 fmj actually has a good showing as an effective stopper - check the research.

When the P3AT was offered, I got one. But the Keltec .32 and the Beretta 3032 sometimes find their wsy into my pocket.
    Got my first Kel Tec. It is a P3AT. What a stinger to shoot! But it conceals so good.

Top Bottom