Join TexasGunTalk

Any Houston US Post Office employees on here? Or know someone that is? Help with a fraud situation!

Discussion in 'Stolen Property & Criminality' started by snichols28, May 3, 2019.

1. Sam7sf

Sam7sf TGT Addict

Awesome. One step closer to getting cuffs on this guy

ZX9RCAM likes this.
  2. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan New Member

Not sure if mentioned yet, but you can go online and file a fraud complaint at uspis.com.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan New Member

Sorry but Uspis.gov

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM likes this.
  4. rmantoo

rmantoo Cranky old fart: Pull my finger

Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    I had a seller on gunbroker try and scam me in January. I should have known better, he didn't have many transactions, and when I looked later, they were all things he bought, not sold.

Supposed to be a pristine 1927 1911... pics turned out (we found out later) to be from an auction house in a different state. Sent me a 1970s beat up pos.

I finally went through a combination of uspostal investigator and the ffl who shipped the pistol, got my money back, but it was a pain in the butt. Postal inspectors are the BOMB! (non-class III types).

I hate some people. Most, seems like. Which is crazy, because mostly I'm a happy, nice guy.

Good luck man. And if anybody is ever scammed by someone within about 100 miles of Angelo, hit me up, i'll help.

kbaxter60 and Southpaw like this.
  5. DoubleDuty

DoubleDuty Active Member

Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I remember reading about a kid who scammed a guy over a cb radio. He sent the kid a package bomb.

MTA89 likes this.
  6. jordanmills

jordanmills Well-Known

Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Fun to think about, but not the kind of thing I want to even joke about trying.

7. DoubleDuty

DoubleDuty Active Member

Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    It was no joke the kid was killed and his mother was severely injured

8. kbaxter60

kbaxter60 Gone Gun Crazy

Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    So, you mentioned YOUR feedback. I would imagine that you have entered appropriate feedback for this "buyer"? You need to warn others using eBay away from the scammer...

9. candcallen

candcallen Active Member

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Yep, ol Ted didn't mess around. LOL.

Seriously though,
    For that matter neither does Mossad. If you ever get a package post marked Jerusalem from a Mr Damocles I strongly suggest you dont open it.

Just sayin. That's the kinda feedback that will kill your entrepreneurial ambitions permanently.

10. Witsend

Witsend New Member

Tuesday
    Austin
    Capitalizing Bomb in this conversation just put you on a list.

rmantoo likes this.