• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasPatriot1916

Active-Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas
    Being New To The Area I was wondering if Anyone can recommend or if there is any Free Outdoor Ranges in The DFW/Fort Worth Area ? Or Does Anyone Know where any Free Outdoor Ranges in The State at all ?
    Military Camp

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    You're not from around here are ya? Almost all the land is Texas is owned by people, not the Government.

It's not like many states in the west where you just go out and shoot on public land.

If you want to play you're going to have to play.

You might look into Rockwall gun club. They have some nice facilities there. You can shoot there every Wednesday as a non-member.

I can take a guest to my club every visit. Costs $5.

TexasPatriot1916

Active-Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas
    You're not from around here are ya? Almost all the land is Texas is owned by people, not the Government.

It's not like many states in the west where you just go out and shoot on public land.

You might look into Rockwall gun club. They have some nice facilities there. You can shoot there every Wednesday as a non-member.

Ok Good To Know Thanks. Yes Sir Born and Raised But proudly Escaped The Communist Land to the west called Commifornia they mostly had Outdoor ranges there but everything was so restricted. You could hardly shoot due to regulations, Green People, ect....

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ok Good To Know Thanks. Yes Sir Born and Raised But proudly Escaped The Communist Land to the west called Commifornia they mostly had Outdoor ranges there but everything was so restricted. You could hardly shoot due to regulations, Green People, ect....
    Remember - you left that state for a reason. If you find yourself thinking of voting for ways because "it worked great back home", go ahead and start packing your bags.

Otherwise, welcome to Texas - make sure to get out of D/FW and see the state.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Remember - you left that state for a reason. If you find yourself thinking of voting for ways because "it worked great back home", go ahead and start packing your bags.

Otherwise, welcome to Texas - make sure to get out of D/FW and see the state.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    Damn good advice right there.
    Transplants is what made the last Senate Race so close...

Raz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2018
    Austin

In Oregon and Cali I could go to National forest and shoot.

Raz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2018
    Austin
    When I used to live in Cali and Oregon, I could go to National Forest and shoot, I did not have good ranges nearby but in Texas, gun ranges are awesome!

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Oh, and one thing about the free range chickens. Can't shoot them either

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I’ve seen pics of places in Nevada where people go out in the desert to shoot.
    Looks like a tornado took a dump.
    Trash everywhere

Just about anywhere I’ve been at a place that is open public use you can see where the low-life’s come and abuse the land and facilities.

People who do that, don’t own anything. They don’t own a house, car, or property other than maybe a cell phone and an apartment full of shit destined for the landfill. People like that don’t care about public property or YOUR property.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Free?

When the word 'free' is invoked and expected worthlessness immediately follows....

Pay for what's good or don't participate.

Easy.....

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!

Welcome to Texas, where we appreciate correct capitalization! :p

Top Bottom