• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    How can a Court that is overturned 79% of the time be allowed to keep their jobs?
    Yeah that's a good question especially since their rulings are violating the Constitution.
    I have been asking the same question for a while.
    If a political SERVANT is not doing their job and actually maliciously boycotting their job duties, why can't they be fired and jailed?
    In the olden days, they were hanged. Nowadays, I will settle for jail time in gen-pop.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    How can a Court that is overturned 79% of the time be allowed to keep their jobs?

Lifetime appointments and wimpy Republicans who won't impeach.

Trump appointed no fewer than 10 judges to that Circuit, wisely discarding the "blue slip" tradition of accepting recommendations from Senators of the state.

The problem is, there are like 40 or so judges on that Circuit. Back in 2007, Roberts and Thomas both testified before Congress that the 9th should be split into multiple Circuits.

So the solution, as with many things, is more terms for a conservative President. Hopefully Trump can get the job done.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Just not a firearm this time.

We Texans should take a moment and recall that the population of California is huge and that millions upon millions of conservative, patriotic and rational people live there. They are oppressed by the liberal majority just as are the Texans living under liberal governments in places like Austin and Houston.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    california_2004_presidential_vote_by_counties

california conservative areas at DuckDuckGo.png

Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    I think we just about 3-5 years ago re-legalized gravity-knives, spiked/plastic/brass knuckles, switch blades, and bludgeoning defensive weapon laws for self-defense...

Good to hear that the pinko commies have SOME liberty.

Old people always talk about baseball bats to defend one's him, but as I understand it, in MANY non-free-states, certain blades, baseball bats, and even spears can be used against someone in court, even in self defense.

Good to hear that at least ONE OTHER self-defense option is legal there... ... ...
    Even if not on their "Safe Handgun Roster"... :D
    (Or was the roster already overturned?
    I heard there was a case on it, but can't remember...)

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Even if not on their "Safe Handgun Roster"... :D
    (Or was the roster already overturned?
    I heard there was a case on it, but can't remember...)

The original case on the roster was a loss, the 9th embarrassed itself as you would expect.
    Then the Bruen decision came down, and now there is a new case, Renna v Bonta.

That new case is going through the system. Our side won a preliminary injunction against most of the stuff in CA's "unsafe handgun act", but NOT the roster itself.

So the case is undecided still, next update is scheduled for April.

Top Bottom