• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Interesting that the dems are latching onto an issue that no one is really too concerned about...

00bbc7472a627b7c2cbde7a862673504.jpg

https://news.gallup.com/poll/245513...tion%20Down%20as%20Most%20Important%20Problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Guns International

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    well dont your gun rights/restrictions start with the government?????

Uh No, It is based upon our GOD given right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happynes. The government is a deturunt to those rights.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Uh No, It is based upon our GOD given right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happynes. The government is a deturunt to those rights.
    Yeah.....in theory. I agree with EZE though, the reality is they do start at the govt. If not, I would have a couple SMGs, some suppressors, and a nice sawed off 12G but papa govt. Says I can't. Sure, I can get a stamp with govt. Permission.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    Yeah.....in theory. I agree with EZE though, the reality is they do start at the govt. If not, I would have a couple SMGs, some suppressors, and a nice sawed off 12G but papa govt. Says I can't. Sure, I can get a stamp with govt. Permission.
    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

A qualified yes. They do start with the government NOW, but originally they where from GOD. That was before the "WUSSafacation" of America, when man still had balls.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    “Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Dec. 3-12, 2018, with a random sample of 1,025 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. For results based on the total sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level. All reported margins of sampling error include computed design effects for weighting.

Each sample of national adults includes a minimum quota of 70% cellphone respondents and 30% landline respondents, with additional minimum quotas by time zone within region. Landline and cellular telephone numbers are selected using random-digit-dial methods.”

I would wager that most respondents would equate government with the ability to enact gun control and therefore government is their largest concern as the issue most respondents in *this* poll are worried about are liberal/progressive/left issue.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    “Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Dec. 3-12, 2018, with a random sample of 1,025 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. For results based on the total sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level. All reported margins of sampling error include computed design effects for weighting.

Each sample of national adults includes a minimum quota of 70% cellphone respondents and 30% landline respondents, with additional minimum quotas by time zone within region. Landline and cellular telephone numbers are selected using random-digit-dial methods.”

I would wager that most respondents would equate government with the ability to enact gun control and therefore government is their largest concern as the issue most respondents in *this* poll are worried about are liberal/progressive/left issue.
    I messed up their numbers by repeatedly hanging up on them after explaining it was a work cell phone, and not even answering the land line.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I always wonder who actually takes the time to answer phone polls.

My reaction for my entire life has been to hang up on such calls.
    They're just people trying to make a living....

a meager, pathetic living based on the misery and suffering of others... but a living nonetheless.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    I've been answering our land line occasionally with a "Domino's Pizza" greeting.....

I thought I was the only one that does that :)

I do it on numbers I don’t recognize. I get a surprising amount of spam calls which are irritating to put it mildly.

Top Bottom