Patriot Mobile

All protesters claiming to be pro-palestinian and pro-Hamas need to be checked for citizenship

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • george b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    <>

. . . . “if you're going to expel people for calling a woman a woman or a man a man, then common sense would dictate the same would happen when calling for genocide of literally millions of people. But it's not. In fact, the opposite.”

AGREED

Those who refuse to learn (REAL) History are doomed to repeat it.

Last evening I learned that a California Attorney had been disbarred for saying that the 2020 elections were rigged. That should be constitutionally protected as ‘’political speech’’ under the FIRST AMENDMENT !

leVieux

<>
    You "learned" that ? Where did you learn that ? I don't believe it. Document it if you can.
    Capitol Armory ad

cav2108541

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Killeen, TX
    If they are not US citizens then they need to be arrested, jailed and immediately deported.

I would also bet that a huge number of those college losers are here on student visas and I bet most of them are expired. They should also be imprisoned and immediately deported from out country.

Getting fed up with this crap.
    Yep. And pull those masks off their fucking little scumbag faces. They are all antifa, blm, and Soros-paid filth.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    <>

Last evening I learned that a California Attorney had been disbarred for saying that the 2020 elections were rigged. That should be constitutionally protected as ‘’political speech’’ under the FIRST AMENDMENT !

leVieux

<>

You "learned" that ? Where did you learn that ? I don't believe it. Document it if you can.
    I believe he is talking about Mark Eastman..If so, it was recommended he be disbarred for more then simply "saying that the 2020 elections were rigged."

I'm not posting them because I agree, but it's nice to have all the facts. Whether one agrees with the ruling is a whole other subject.

eastman 2.png

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I believe he is talking about Mark Eastman..If so, it was recommended he be disbarred for more then simply "saying that the 2020 elections were rigged."

I'm not posting them because I agree, but it's nice to have all the facts. Whether one agrees with the ruling is a whole other subject.

View attachment 448794
    <>

Thank you !

I knew all those, but just don’t do the research to reply to a rude person.

FACT is that I had heard it on a nationally syndicated radio show on the previous evening, as I said.

Those actions precipitating this Attorneys legal woes began with his defense of Trump’s claims of election fraud.

During the ensuing 3.5 years, we certainly have seen numerous items of evidence supporting claims of fraud. The very fact that the courts refused to hear the case & mounting evidence speaks volumes as to the degree of corruption; and, sealed the loss of confidence in our government.

Rick

<>

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2023
    Lakeway
    A link you guys may find interesting, esp if you have kids at UT. It's photo and background on both students and professors involved in coordinating pro Hamas protests and organizatons. It's searchable by both state and college/university. Link.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    A link you guys may find interesting, esp if you have kids at UT. It's photo and background on both students and professors involved in coordinating pro Hamas protests and organizatons. It's searchable by both state and college/university. Link.
    <>

THANK YOU !

Speaking as a UT Faculty retiree, the State has allowed the rabid leftists to control the massive UT for way too long.

Indeed, inherent in being anti-American, many of these evil clowns are also anti-Texan.

Take our University back !

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Top Bottom