• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    PCP Air rifles are kind of a different game when it comes to air rifles compared to what you'd typically buy from Walmart or sporting goods store like Daisy and Gamo

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Due, in part, to the scarcity of pistols I want to buy and the time delay in getting permitted/licensed I went with a Sig Sauer P229 Airsoft and a Sig Sauer P365 BB/Co2. These are amazingly close to the real thing in weight/feel and functions. The P229 made me realize I'd either need to change the grips or get the P226 MK25. I chose the MK25 for the real thing.

The P365 only lasted about a week before it stuck it's tongue out and fell over dead. But it was a lot of fun and made me realize the difficulty in aiming a short barreled pistol.

I put a Spartan LaserMax on the P229 and once calibrated I can now pretty much punch out a 2" target @ ~21'. Before the laser I really thought the iron sights were off. That was only due to the fact I couldn't hit squat with it. Once the laser was dialed in I returned to the iron sights and was able to see what the sight picture 'should' look like. Since then I've vastly improved on the iron sights accuracy. It's not as good as the laser accuracy. However.... my theme song at the range is still a hit song most recognized by Jerry Lee Lewis - 'A whole lotta shaking going on!'

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I need a can and a .22 to put it on. I've delayed too long.

Aquila Super Colibri round that’s only a primer sound like a fart out of my Henry lever action.

9F0289CD-D71D-467C-8F15-6A6A31AEAA83.jpeg

I bought a Sig P320 pellet pistol because I thought about buying the real thing. It’s made by Sig and the weight and size are the same as the real pistol. I’m really glad I did because I don’t care for the size.

But I like to shoot the Pellet pistol. I have a target with spinners that I shoot in my garage. It’s great practice even though the trigger is not great.

Sig Sauer M17 CO2 Air Pistol Amazon product ASIN B07HWTQR7W

Last edited:

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    When I was on house arrest I mean quarantine for a month I ordered this, Crosman 1377. Fun. 2 pumps is enough for indoor target shooting. Pellets are available! And cheap too.
    View attachment 245212
    Bought one also not wanting to burn up valuable ammo in my 45. I had one about 15 years ago, smoothed the trigger, added aftermarket sights I could shoot 5 shots all touching within 15 feet. Sold it when we moved into HOA controlled subdivision that had a rule about pellet guns. I've since learned some rules can't be enforced like fireworks.

Jaymo888

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2021
    Houston, TX
    Saw a Daisy 131 pop up on eBay and I snagged it.
    Had this same model when I was in high school.....used to shoot it for hours every week
    I bought some yellow tin RWS pellets, same I used 15 years ago. Pretty excited to blast it soon, I was surprised to find it in such nice condition

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

jonevill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Texas City
    I bought a Ruger Impact a few years ago. It is a break-barrel .22 caliber. It sure does get rid of feral cats in the neighborhood. If I remember correctly I only paid about $149.00 for it.

Attachments

• SANY1025.JPG
      SANY1025.JPG
      1 MB · Views: 119
    Top Bottom