• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    the media is telling lies worldwide about small details. On top of that their trying to shut down video links to help spread their lies.
    Military Camp

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What smart U.S. importer is going partner with a smart NZ exporter to offer every NZ gun owner $20 over what the NZ government offers plus costs to ship their gun to the U.S. rather than see it destroyed?

Seriously - In the aftermath of the big bans in the UK and Australia, a small number of guns made it out of those countries at fire sale prices.

Also, wouldn't you love to be the NZ importer for Troy rifles right about now? I imagine those pump-action AR-pattern rifles are about to be in much greater demand.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    So the guy plans and carries out a mass shooting, survives the cops, and now gets to see the entire country affected by it.

All over a guy who wasn't supposed to have the guns to begin with.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    It is amazing how a country lets one manic influence its policy like that.

Yeah, the Prime Minister has too much power

190314231746-jacinda-ardern-shooting-press-conference-large-169.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    More like a plan where 2 people work in concert.

I wonder how many ( if any) of these shootings are orchestrated by anti gun right governments. I also wonder how many are just allowed to happen. We know the FBI allowed the Garland attack to happen and it was only stopped because of heroic local cops and security guards that the terrorists were stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I don't recall reading NZ's outrage & horror regarding our own nutcase mass murders, or those in other countries like France.....but the msm & NZ will use this as an excuse to knock guns, because it's all about guns, not nutcases.......

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I have never understood why we still have those giant people killing airplanes after 9-11. We all know banning things works so well.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've been paying attention to these mass murders since I was in the second grade and the Luby's massacre happened in my home town. I remember hearing one guy at Luby's hid in the dishwasher and gears started turning in my little head. Even with mass shootings as recent as this one, one thing I've picked up on is when you have a small amount of people performing a mass shooting (Columbine, Aurora, the Miami Nightclub, the church south of San Antonio, etc...) they never canvas the entire building. Even in this video - the guy didn't open a single door. There were two doors in the main hallway that looked to go to more rooms.

One thing I picked up on way back during the Luby's shoot out and it seems to be holding true is if you're involved in a mass shooting like that where there's no safe way out nor a good way to defend yourself...get small and shut up. The more he kept shooting into the masses of people, the quieter the cries got. I feel like he kept shooting because he knew there were people alive and he wanted the gratification of killing them. That is literally a life or death situation - you need to go quiet, or get away from those who can't. It's hard to say what someone woulda,coulda,shoulda done in a situation like that and my heart does go out to all of them. That was an absolutely jacked up situation for anyone to be in. But for the love of your life and those around you - get quiet!

I don't mean this to chastise any of the victims, I just wish people could learn from events like this.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was curious as to how New Zealand gun owners were reacting to this shooting and what their thoughts on gun control in general were, so I looked through a New Zealand gun forum. There were more than a few who had similar thoughts to US gun owners, but I am saddened to say that I saw quite a few who were ok with increased control. THEY suggested requiring a reason to own any semi auto, pining shotgun mags/tubes to limit their capacity, banning certain magazines, and requiring registration. That is just a few of the things they suggested. They did this in the hopes that it would appease the gun control lunatics and would allow them to keep at least some of their guns. They called it "reasonable". Remember that next time some liberal asks you why you won't allow them to pass "reasonable" gun control.

I feel bad for the freedom loving gun owners there. Even their fellow gun owners are turning against them.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Sad. I’m sure because their gun rights around founded on fighting and killing for those rights, naturally gun owners would be pretty Fudd like.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom