• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NYC gripes about them being sent but how about all the busses FJB used to send them everywhere else before Abbott started? I watched several busses from Houston going north in 2020, several others parked at rest stations on my way to Nashville. Full of non-english speakers.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Gov wants Abbott to remove the ball barrier on the basis of some snails(again) and 'welfare' of the illegals. Kameltoe started a deal to pay flying some around the Dariean Gap. I did see 2 women are running for Pres. of Mejico. And a basically extinct indigenous US tribe is fighting FJB's wanting to put windmills on Ca coast - but you can't drill for oil there.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Air drop them (I mean, crate 'em up and use a parachute on the crates at least) in NYC, Albany, and Buffalo. While they're at it - air drop some on DC, Baltimore, Boston, Jersey City, Portland, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Martha's Vineyard, and Richmond. Busses don't get there fast enough, that's why you gotta use planes.

Bad Hombre

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    Abbott needs to get his ass in gear and establish a real plan to take care of the coming electrical grid disaster. There is not enough renewable energy to handle the high failure rate of currently existing power plants which are quickly becoming obsolete and unreliable.

He also needs to stop any more building in the state that will require more energy than we have, and needs to stop additional migration of people into the state which will require additional resources, homes, apartments, etc.

This is a problem he could do something about but has totally ignored.

Top Bottom