Please reply by conversation.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I have a 42' LoadTrail (built by LoadMax) lowboy HotShotting trailer for sale. I bought this trailer new in October 2011. It has about 10k miles on it. It has triple 7k# axles all with brakes. It comes with ramps and stabilizing jacks for loading heavy vehicles. The deck is full width (102") and very low to keep your load out of the wind. With the low deck and long ramps you can load even the lowest of cars. You can also load tall items that would require permits on a deckover trailer. It has wiring in the toolbox for a winch battery and two spares.

I am also including 2 27'x24' lumber tarps in almost brand new condition and over 90 23" bungee cords.*

Please note that this trailer is setup for OTR hotshotting. It is not ideal for oilfield hotshotting.*

Also note that this trailer is 50' 1 1/2" from the center of the hitch to the back of the deck so plan accordingly.*

I am asking $8500 for the trailer and tarps. I can deliver and will consider trades. Title in hand.

Thanks for looking.*

2012-01-25152634.jpg

2011-12-14091510.jpg

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    What's the height from the deck to the top of the gooseneck? I've been looking for a single-tridem for hauling 3 buggies to the OHV park. I'd drive the first buggy halfway up on top of the gooseneck.

Dry weight of the trailer?

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm curious and interested. What are the dimensions between fender wells?
    Could it haul 40' conex? (cargo container, sea container, etc......)

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    What's the height from the deck to the top of the gooseneck? I've been looking for a single-tridem for hauling 3 buggies to the OHV park. I'd drive the first buggy halfway up on top of the gooseneck.

Dry weight of the trailer?
    I am not sure of the deck to top of hitch height. I will have to check on that but offhand I'd guess about 4' 6".

Empty weight is about 8500lbs.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I'm curious and interested. What are the dimensions between fender wells?
    Could it haul 40' conex? (cargo container, sea container, etc......)
    Between the fender wells is about 80" or so. It is the same as a standard width trailer. It has 3 D rings behind each fender to tie down cargo.

To haul a 40' (or two 20') containers you use dunnage to lift the container over the fenders. I haven't hauled a container but have seen it done many times with this type of trailer. I have dunnage that will go with the trailer also.

The fenders are "drive over" as in low angles and thick metal (about 1/4"). I have loaded a couple duallys on it and have had no issues with the fenders.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I am not sure of the deck to top of hitch height. I will have to check on that but offhand I'd guess about 4' 6".

Empty weight is about 8500lbs.

I checked the other day and it measures 42" to the start of the angle part and 48" to the top of the flat area on the neck from the deck. If you welded a piece of angle iron to the back of the neck area you could use the ramps (8') to get the front of the buggy up top.

I am headed to where it is parked today if anyone has any other questions about it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom