Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I hate the ear hair growth explosion though.
    I hear ya.

I hate that my eyebrows grow so long that they start poking into my eyeballs. Well, not exactly. They get long enough that they get tangled in my eyelashes and when I blink my eyes, my eyelashes pull down on the ends of the eyebrow hairs and slam them into my eyeballs. I hate that.

When they get that long, I just shave them completely off. No one seems to notice and I don't have to pay any attention until I start getting that "Ow! What's stickin' me in the eyeball?" feeling again.

If I wanted to wax them and brush them up, I could do a pretty good Andy Rooney, I suppose.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I worked out there at 5am so if it was in the shower when I finished working out it had been there all night. There are some disgusting people at gyms.
    I never could figure out how feces got on the underside of the toilet seat. That was a real puzzler.

In one of the shower rooms, someone broke a glass bottle. I was still stepping on or finding shards of glass a month later. For the last ~6 months the gym was open, I never saw a staffer and nothing got cleaned. If something obvious happened, like the toilet roll dispenser torn off the wall (a common occurrence), it would get a half-ass fix in 4 or 5 days so I know the franchise owner was dropping by at least once a week, even if he was never doing more than 10 minutes of work at every visit.

I guess when he decided to stop paying rent on the space, he just put it out of his mind. I'm surprised that a big franchise chain, in this case Anytime Fitness, had no controls in place to keep their franchise holders from sullying their good name the way this guy did.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I went the Ozempic route a couple weeks before Thanksgiving and lost 30 pounds in the 2 months on Ozempic - it helped me to get into better/healthier eating habits and broke my sweets habit.

The weight loss has slowed since I stopped the Ozempic but I’ve lost almost another 10 pounds. I sure feel better to be sub-200, and I’m sure that the healthier diet is a big part of feeling better too.

I should note too that being more active is surely playing a big part in my weight loss too. Before I was very sedentary. No gym though, just squats, push-ups, and walking more.

Sugar is the evil enemy! Hoorah?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I went the Ozempic route a couple weeks before Thanksgiving and lost 30 pounds in the 2 months on Ozempic - it helped me to get into better/healthier eating habits and broke my sweets habit.

The weight loss has slowed since I stopped the Ozempic but I’ve lost almost another 10 pounds. I sure feel better to be sub-200, and I’m sure that the healthier diet is a big part of feeling better too.

I should note too that being more active is surely playing a big part in my weight loss too. Before I was very sedentary. No gym though, just squats, push-ups, and walking more.

Sugar is the evil enemy! Hoorah?
    People massively underestimate the fat loss benefits of getting 10k steps a day can have.

Some simple diet adjustments and steps alone can transform you in as little as 90 days

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy

Attachments

• IMG_7102.gif
      IMG_7102.gif
      4.5 MB · Views: 21
    Top Bottom