• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-FAST

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I have for sale my 2007 Honda Civic Si with 61K miles and counting as it is my daily. Located in Harlingen Texas

- Asking $13,000 OBO
    - No modifications besides suede shiftboot, Rotora slotted rotors and fog lights.
    - New Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires
    - I will replace the brake pads and do an oil change with Mobil 1 Extended Perf. before selling
    - In good mechanical condition, a little wear in the interior, some rock chips on the hood.

If serious about the car PM me and I can give you the VIN to do a CarFax. Also If you would like some pics please PM me.
    ARJ Defense ad

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I am in the same boat, i have an 06, with 130k on it. I've had almost no issues with it. Minus a battery terminal. A couple batteries. I still have half the meat on my break pads...
    But dang I need a truck.

On a side note, you'll get a lot of flunkies but put it on craigslist. I've sold si's on there in a few hours.

T-FAST

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I have it on my local Craigslist. The car has generated some interest but nothing serious yet. I just wanted to see if I could sell it privately so I can make a little more than trade in. More than likely I'll just trade her in for a f150

Top Bottom