• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MagnumOpus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    you must vote Democrat

Up yours, moron. Those are fighting words,

What is it about what I expressed above equates me with being a Democrat? Standing up against obnoxiousness? This is what has been wrong with OUR side for quite some times: the back biting, the "I won't vote for your candidate because he beat mine" nonsense.

Hear what Rove vomited today about the 2nd Amendment?? Think he votes Democrat??

Adding you to my ignore list.
    ARJ Defense ad

MagnumOpus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Yeah, ok, you don't know us that well.
    By the way, welcome. Might try the introductions thread and tell us about yourself instead of griping.

I'm hopeful that there are a few here who are actually good to get to know, aside from those with factual knowledge.
    I stand by what I said. I am that way. Standing up against browbeating is not griping. Standing up against what I deem is wrong is not griping.

Calling me a Democrat is factually incorrect, as well as assuming that I vote that way. FYI, I have always voted for the Republican nominee, even when he isn't "my" guy. How many of you all stayed home the last 2 elections??

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    There are many really good folks here.
    Two of which you just accused of not being. Might I suggest you get to know folks before acting the way you are. Ain't no way to make friends.
    We may brow beat, argue, sometimes even call each other names. But there be some mighty fine folks here. Try getting to know us before you call foul. Just because someone disagrees don't mean they arn't friends.
    Like I said, head over and introduce yoursel, then get to know is before making judgements. You might just be surprised at is.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    1426806598012.jpg

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS

I don't equate "please" with 'barking an order'!
    Additionally, "noob" doesn't mean he's just turned 21, so get off your high horse. I'm sure he's knowledgeable about subject matters that you and the likes of you can learn from.
    You're either insecure or plain obnoxious. I don't stand for bullying, but won't waste time and words on imbeciles either.
    Read your own signatures, did you yourself live up to them??
    This is but my first of many no-nonsense crotchety posts on this board. Get used to it.

Loosen yer bra strap a little Bigun, It'll be OK........I promise. Not too sure who you think you are impressing with your comment, but good for you, the geritol must be kicking in. You haven't seen bullying old timer........and yer jumping to conclusions about something you aint got a clue about. Keep that up, and I look forward to watching you get yer lunch pale handed to ye......

As for my sigs and whether I live up to em..........one day you may meet me, I'll let you come to that conclusion on yer own. Have a wonderful day......be careful crossing the street.

Top Bottom