• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Damn dishwasher gave up the ghost after only four years, had to replace it.

Managed to crack a couple ribs on the bottom edge of the sink cabinet trying to reach the farthest leveler.

I still think I can do all these things but a simple dishwasher install took twice as long as it should and I limped away when it was over.

They don't tell you "golden years" is a euphemism.
    I replaced a garbage disposal yesterday. It took twice as long as it would have taken when I was younger.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Prior behavior can justify current investigations. If you've bought and sold 100 guns in the couple of years prior to today, any ATF SA can reasonably cite that as justification for opening an investigation.

Some folks might not want that information hanging out there.

Until TGT is ordered to preserve evidence (which, theoretically, can't be done under the current injunction) the destruction of those records will be desired by some members and I'm able to do that. I figured some people would like to know.

Of course, that also means that if I suddenly stop responding to those requests, TGT must have gotten an evidence preservation order.

Maybe it would be easier to delete any FS/FT thread older than two months, then sort through the save requests.....

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Morning (I mean afternoon) ladies and gents

Out camping in my new-to-me camper and enjoying the great outdoors... at a beautiful 1,062 acre county park just south of me 30 miles.

God certainly has created a beautiful landscape.

Also heard this morning will will be grandparents again. One of my twin daughters is expecting again. More blessings... more to love.

That's 17 by my count... we see 12 of them regularly.

Amen... and I pray these United States still hold out the hope for peace and prosperity for my grandchildren.

Top Bottom