• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    My father grew up picking cotton in east Texas, as well as other typical Depression field work. He lived to be 90 and had all of the skin cancers. He would have 10 or 20 spots cut out every year for the last 20+ years (I would help with the bandaging) - all MOHS.

I had 5 basal cell something or others cut off me about 9 years ago and so far have not had any return and only a couple spots frozen off.

Pop also had Angriosarcoma which is usually fatal by the time it is discovered. He was a rare survivor (nearly 15 years). His treatment was directed by M.D. Anderson, though he got the actual treatments in Dallas for the angiosarcoma.

The only thing I have to say bad about M.D. Anderson is that it is huge and getting around can be difficult. They have a great cart service, but often the carts are full with patients. Med staff rides the carts as well, but gladly give up seats to patients.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Referrals from Your PCP. Then do a search on where they went to medical school and did their fellowship. That will give you an idea of their abilities of course it helps to have a Wife that was an RN for 45 years.
    ><

Personal recommendations from other Docs trump ‘’credentials’’ every time.

Ask your Docs WHERE they’d go !

><

Top Bottom